Offer to Purchase

Please find below a choice of either a Sectional Title Sale Agreement (for all Townhouses / Duplex, simplex and share block units) as well as a Free-hold Sale Agreement for Houses and Cluster units within secure residential estates.

Please remember that if you have listed your property for sale on the Private Property website as a Private Seller, you may have had an Attorney associated with your listing when it was activated. You will be able to see this Attorney detail when viewing your listing on the website - as indicated below:



Was this article helpful?
2 out of 2 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.
Powered by Zendesk